Leveraging Social Media for Growth
Improving your company's social media strategy to maximize results
As a B2B marketer, are you following social media best practices for your industry and category? Do you know what your competitors are doing and how you stack up? What business similar to yours should be on your radar as always being at the top of their social game?
In this four-hour interactive workshop, two Colman, Brohan & Davis experts will work with up to six of your people, reviewing a social media audit we complete, as well as “discovery homework” that will be sent to your team in advance. This will provide the foundation of your current social media snapshot and help to identify the things you most want to learn/change about your social media presence.
In this session, you will learn:
- Current research on how, when and why people are using B2B social media
- Best practice standards for B2B social media, by platform
- Platforms considered to be following best practice standards for your specific category or industry
- Competitor activity on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- A review and assessment of your company's social platforms
- Specific ways to optimize your impact
Note: Following the workshop, Colman, Brohan & Davis summarizes findings and recommendations in a final report.
- Half-day training session
Please contact us for a quote.
Interested in this training session?
Get in touch with us now!