Combating a Business Threat with a Proactive Crisis Management Plan
How to prepare an effective crisis communications strategy
At some point, every company is faced with a business threat that could turn into a crisis situation. If not well-managed, the impact on sales and market share can be significant. Whether it involves a competitive threat, a recall, safety issue or other scenario, having expert knowledge and a plan – in advance of any crisis – makes all the difference in being able to successfully navigate the situation.
In this session, we’ll take you through the steps needed to create a plan so you are prepared to communicate with your various audiences in a timely and appropriate way.
- Reviewing business threat scenarios
- Identifying your team and a “decision tree”
- Understanding what you need to know and what data to collect
- Developing key messages
- Communicating with internal audiences
- Communicating with external/community audiences, including law enforcement
- Communicating with the media
- When NOT to communicate and why
- 1-hour online course
Please contact us for a quote.
Interested in this training session?
Get in touch with us now!