Communicating with Infographics
The writer’s role in creating powerful, visual communications
These days people have a short attention span. Especially for words. Transform your words into shareable, visual content and achieve higher levels of engagement with images over text.
Get the inside scoop on easy processes and techniques writers can use to create infographics that tell quick and engaging stories.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- When an infographic is appropriate – and the different types you can use
- How to tell a visual story
- How to identify the images in your words
- The power of creating “writer’s roughs”
- Easy tools for writers to create their own infographics
- Strategies for leveraging the infographics you create
- And much, much more…
Interested in this training session?
Get in touch with us now!