CHICAGO (April 23, 2019) – When you’re hot you’re hot and the creative and digital teams at CBD Marketing (CBD) are definitely smokin’! The agency is a big winner in the annual Hermes Creative Awards, taking home three Platinum, three Gold and three Honorable Mentions.
With hundreds of judges from around the globe, Hermes was established more than twenty years ago and is now one of the largest international competitions recognizing outstanding work in traditional media, digital and emerging technologies. The most recent competition honors work completed in 2018. CBD Marketing’s Hermes awards include:
- Platinum in Video category for Herzing University Careers in Nursing Campaign Video
- Platinum in the Design & Illustration category for the agency’s e-book, Words of Wisdom from Kick-Ass Women, Vol. 3
- Platinum in the Pro Bono category for Chicago Canine Rescue “30 Dogs” campaign commemorating CBD’s 30th anniversary
- Gold in the Electronic Media category for James Hardie Reveal Product Launch
- Gold in the Website Overall category for Whirlpool Pro website
- Gold in the Website Redesign category for CBD Marketing website
- Honorable Mention for Dominican Republic Tourism Sweepstakes promotion
- Honorable Mention for Empire Carpets employment branding campaign
- Honorable Mention for Whirlpool Corporation for their PCBC trade show booth and presence
“CBD’s award-winning creative reflects our commitment to understanding what makes work exceptional," said Mary Olivieri, EVP and Executive Creative Director. “We believe that the only way to serve our clients is to help them push the boundaries of creativity, because it not only has to be on-point strategically, it also has to represent a best-in-class effort recognized by industry peers and colleagues."
“We know that what moves a person also moves a business. Our work taps rational and emotional drivers to help our clients achieve their business goals by motivating their customers to take action,” she concluded.
With thousands of entries from throughout the United States, Canada and other countries, the Hermes Creative Awards competition receives entries from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, graphic design shops, production companies, web and digital creators and freelancers. Winners range in size from individual communicators to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 corporations.
About CBD Marketing: CBD is a Chicago-based, integrated, digital-first marketing and advertising agency that builds strong connections between brands and the hearts and minds of their customers. Founded in 1988, CBD serves national and global clients in manufacturing, energy, appliances, building products, education, retail, financial services, food, food ingredients and other industries. Companies and organizations count on CBD to Market What’s Meaningful®, building more intimate and profitable relationships in emotional and rational ways.