CHICAGO (April 9, 2020) – A delayed conference doesn’t cancel opportunities to learn from experts and peers. That’s what’s happening as the organizers of the Social Media Strategies Summit sponsor a series of “Ask Us Anything” panel events. These informative discussions with industry leaders will feature Mary Olivieri, CBD Marketing’s EVP and Executive Creative Director.
Register now for the FREE “Ask Us Anything” event taking place April 15 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Central Time.
It’s an open, live Q&A to help marketers adapt and pivot their planning strategies during this challenging time. Topics Include:
- Frameworks to help re-position brand and social messaging
- How to successfully transition in-person experiences or events to virtual
- When and where to pull back or double down on advertising
- Prioritizing short-term and long-term marketing strategies simultaneously
- How to best work and communicate with teams while working remotely
Olivieri will be joined on the panel by Caleb Gardner of 18 Coffees, Megan Conley of Social Tribes and David Fisher of RockStar Consulting.
About Colman Brohan & Davis, Inc. (CBD Marketing): CBD Marketing is a Chicago-based integrated marketing and advertising agency that builds strong connections between brands and the hearts and minds of their customers. Founded in 1988, CBD serves national and global clients in manufacturing, energy, appliances, building products, education, retail, financial services, food, food ingredients and other industries. Companies and organizations count on CBD to Market What’s Meaningful®, building more intimate and profitable relationships in emotional and rational ways.