Junior Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer who has a passion for beautiful design and loves to apply their skills to create compelling, disruptive work. Is that you?
If you want to be a Junior Designer at CBD Marketing, not only are you proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, you have also been called a great listener and creative problem-solver by your friends and colleagues. You have a strong sense of typography and layout composition and a passion for learning. And BTW – a facility to work with mixed media and video software are a plus.
As a Junior Designer you will get to work closely with other designers, copywriters, developers and creative directors – all dedicated to not only helping you grow your understanding of marketing and advertising communications design skills, but also to help you to present to and wow our clients on the daily.
- Strong and diverse creative portfolio, including design, campaign and digital work
- Understanding of digital user experience and information architecture
- Basic understanding of printing process, photography, illustration and typography
- Understanding of video production and photoshoot direction preferred
|Education and Experience
Graphic design degree (BFA, MFA, other) and one to three years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Reports to: Senior Designer
Enough about you, what about us? Here’s what we have to offer:
- A start-up attitude baked into an agency that’s been around for over 30 years
- A dog-friendly work environment – for those times you’d like to work in the office, but you don’t want to leave your bud home
- Awesome River North location
- Remote work and flex time options
- Great benefits – from 401K to health insurance to generous PTO and more
- A group of real people dedicated to getting it done – we’re authentic, don’t deal in egos and we welcome people who feel the same