CBD Marketing Digital Intern
An internship at CBD Marketing combines the responsibilities of a Jr. Digital Developer and Administrative Assistant in fulfilling both client and agency needs. This team member will likely work on a variety of accounts and work with the Digital Team and Senior Management along with our Office Manager regarding digital project management tasks and issues.
Basic Qualifications for Fulfilling the Jr. Digital Developer Role
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding and entrepreneurial environment.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with basic HTML/CSS tools.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize a multi-task workload and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Digital Department Needs
- Participate in internal digital team meetings, kick-off meetings, and agency status meetings.
- Assisting with coding as needed for all digital projects.
- Respond to assignments regarding client or agency needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with preparing and submitting analytic reports, development notes, internal meeting notes, project documentation and other work as needed.
- Participate in brainstorming and digital planning sessions.
- Understand and adhere to agency processes and policies.
- Be a self-starter and take initiative on projects.
- Assist team with logistics as needed.
- Participate in ad hoc requests.
- Conduct Internet research for new digital business development and current digital clients
- Demonstrate a team-player attitude by being flexible and responsible.
Basic Qualifications for Fulfilling the Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Role
Act as agency receptionist to greet and receive visitors, determine nature of business, obtain visitor's name and announce visitor's arrival to appropriate person. Answer, screen, and route incoming calls and/or forwards to voice mail. Maintains reception area in a neat and orderly condition. Assists Office Manager with a variety of general administrative tasks.
- Arrive promptly at 8:30 (or assigned start time) dressed in presentable business-casual attire
- Answer all calls by the 3rd ring; follow script provided by Office Manager; ensure phones are covered at all times;
- Greet guests politely and professionally
- Maintain employee information listings and other data entry as needed
- Distribute mail upon arrival
- Assist with setup and cleanup of the conference rooms for client meetings