When we met, the B2B side of this almond powerhouse was essentially a raw material, sold on volume/price with a name that screamed “commodity,” Blue Diamond Industrial Division.
“I need a partner that will add value.”
Not to toot our own horn, but CBD Marketing is deeply accomplished in food ingredients marketing. We were eager to help Blue Diamond elevate their status and enjoy higher margins for their products. Essentially, get off the commodity bandwagon.
A strategic brand platform and a new name to reflect their premier status got things rolling. Followed by smart messaging and a totally modern creative look and feel applied across global trade show initiatives, print and digital marketing. Then public relations kicked in—positioning the division as the preeminent innovator in the world of almonds. Culminating in:
- The creation of a new division name that put their expertise front and center: Blue Diamond Global Ingredients Division
- Messaging that highlights the brand’s value as a partner to global packaged goods companies with very exacting standards
- Revamped digital environment
- A stunning and inviting trade show presence
- Global public relations, social media and trade show support worthy of this industry leader
First-year results from earned media generated 1.5 million+ gross impressions from 90+ placements in food ingredients media (print and online), for trade news releases, and feature articles. Ongoing PR keeps Blue Diamond constantly in the media read by their most influential customers.
More online searchability
With its own URL, the site for Blue Diamond Global Ingredients Division is now easy to find through SEO and is organized to help commercial almond buyers find exactly what they need.
Better interactions with visitors
A new, fully interactive website allows visitors to learn more about partnering with the Blue Diamond Global Ingredients Division.