What they asked for
High-level media exposure to position the bank’s analysts and execs as industry thought leaders and key influencers.
What they got
A strategic media relations plan with established KPIs tied to business objectives, which included a system for tracking key messages in articles, introductions to A-list reporters and more.
THE SITUATION: MANY EXPERTS, ALL TALKING AT ONCE
Rabobank is a global financial leader in the food and agriculture industries. Their analyst team in North America authors a steady stream of reports with unmatched industry insights. Their financial advisory and M&A teams are also renowned. Without a plan for high-level media outreach, placements were often random, if at all.
The Answer: Prioritize, measure, amplify
CBD organized and prioritized an aggressive media outreach initiative so that the insights from multiple subject matter experts would be leveraged for maximum impact. For social media, an amped-up engagement strategy built followers and interaction with clients, prospects and key influencers.
Our integrated media relations strategy helped Rabobank:
- Target top-tier business media outlets
- Build long-term relationships with key food and ag trade publications
- "Newsjack" by staying on top of industry trends and offering commentary from bank experts
For social media, our amped-up engagement strategy enabled them to:
- Grow their social media audiences through targeted content
- Increase interactions with clients and prospects
- Connect with other key influencers in the industry
THE END RESULT
Eye-catching media exposure for Rabobank NA which increased brand awareness and built influence for their analysts and executives, allowing the global financial leader to further establish its expertise in the food and agriculture industry.