What they asked for
A lead generation program for the AeraMax Pro air purifier.
What they got
New positioning and a smart vertical strategy that led to more sales by focusing on what was really meaningful: removing harmful allergens.
THE SITUATION: A CLOUDED VIEW ON INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Fellowes discovered that there was little awareness of the facts surrounding indoor air pollution — and the potential risks it presents. This also uncovered an overall lack of understanding regarding the need for air purification in commercial buildings and other public spaces
THE ANSWER: A LASER-SHARP APPROACH THAT AMPLIFIED DEMAND
STRATEGY AND DATA
CBD's integrated strategy focused solely on highly specific verticals – like hospitals, schools and offices – where the need for cleaner air solutions was immediate and obvious. We coupled that with statistics that proved the:
- Negative impact on building occupants
- Costs in employee downtime
- Damage to a company’s reputation (in instances where uncleanliness was brought to the forefront via social media and other online platforms)
CREATIVE AND DIGITAL
Game-changing initiatives were rolled out across all marketing channels in order to amp up awareness and drive leads – including digital direct marketing that leveraged testimonials from major destinations like Legoland®.
For their site, we took a meaningful, UX-forward approach, which included:
- A direct appeal to critical, functional target audiences
- Proof points regarding the need for air purification
- A transformation of the brand's overall look and tone
- Product testimonials to build trust
- An emphasis on the product's certifications with asthma and allergy foundations
PR, SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT
To further awareness and engagement, customized, high-value content was targeted to facility managers and influencers. This established AeraMax Pro as an industry thought leader and advocate for healthy indoor air.
A few content examples include:
- Case studies: Successful real-life stories of the AeraMax Pro in action (written and video)
- Social media: Content that engaged key target audiences on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Webinars: Impactful air quality information sessions
- White papers: In-depth analysis of the benefits of pure air in a professional facility
In addition, we supported the AeroMax Pro product launch with an integrated public relations initiative, which consisted of:
- Bylined articles and features in trade media
- Social media engagement around special report
- Interviews with national experts
- Informational videos, presentations and more
TESTING, ANALYTICS AND OPTIMIZATION
During campaign development, multiple creative concepts were tested with functional audiences via focus groups, including:
- Building owners
- Building managers
- Office managers
- Maintenance engineers
Insights from paid media and HubSpot landing page performance analytics were extracted to optimize the website and campaign for greater engagement, and to improve conversion rates across the board.
THE END RESULT
A powerful campaign that heightened the importance and need for clean air solutions in public spaces, helping the line of Aeramax Pro air purifiers claim their rightful place in the role of healthy buildings.